Recently, I made a short video highlighting the location of our Antioch International School. Please enjoy the following video:
Consider the following educational statistics of Cambodia and you can see what the terrible loss of an entire generation has done to this nation:
- The average Cambodian citizen has a 2nd grade education.
- 99% of the population consider themselves poor.
- 60% of the nation are subsistence rice farmers.
- Community leaders have an average education of 8th grade.
- While only 80% of children start school, less than 10% graduate from high school.
Education in Cambodia is crucially important for the future of this nation. That is why schools like Antioch International School which have good quality and Christian moral instruction are so important for the future success of the nation.